Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Time and sales: wrong prints, no scrollbar, entries disappearing, copy and export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time and sales: wrong prints, no scrollbar, entries disappearing, copy and export

Wrong prints
    Your T&S sometimes have bad records. I believe this problem occurs when too many entries show up too fast, or when a trade executed in more than one price (that is equal to the situation where two trades occur at the same time, which is too fast again). Please investigate this issue. I can PM you more details if this helps you to troubleshoot it.

No scrollbar
    Could you set the T&S dialog to show scrollbars too? It's because currently I would not be able to scroll to see the information if I want to shrink the window to save some display areas. Other dialogs will show scrollbars when they become too small. I hope it follows what other do.

Entries disappearing
    I use IB as the datafeed. Unlike IB T&S, the entries in your Ninjatrader T&S will disappear after a while. IB T&S will keep all entries as long as I keep the window open. Could you look into that issue?

Copy and export T&S
    I wonder if I can copy and paste the data in T&S like some software do, or export it and save it as TXT, CSV etc. I sometimes want to save the T&S for after-market analysis.

Thank you very much!

Hello Profitmake,

The Time and Sales window displays data as received by the connectivity provider. What exactly do you experience in the T&S window - how do these bad records display in the T&S window and what would you expect to display?

I will forward your suggestion to include a scrollbar in the T&S window to our development team and ask them if they can add this to the list of future considerations for the software.

Unfortunately this is as expected. Data displayed in the T&S window cannot be saved. You cannot copy the data either. I will forward these as suggestions as well.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello Profitmake,

The Time and Sales window displays data as received by the connectivity provider. What exactly do you experience in the T&S window - how do these bad records display in the T&S window and what would you expect to display?
      What I mean is the records displayed in your T&S is different from that of the data provider. In other words there are discrepancies between NT's and my data provider's. Of course it's not the fault of the software if it's the data provider which receives bad ticks. But this is not the case. I can PM you more details if this helps you to troubleshoot this issue.

I will forward your suggestion to include a scrollbar in the T&S window to our development team and ask them if they can add this to the list of future considerations for the software.

Unfortunately this is as expected. Data displayed in the T&S window cannot be saved. You cannot copy the data either. I will forward these as suggestions as well.
      Thanks for your consideration.
      Last edited by Profitmake; 05-14-2010, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Can you please tell me to what connectivity provider you connect when you experience the discrepancy.

How exactly did you compare the data?

Comment

IB

Compare side by side. First watched the data provider's. Then yours. Found some discrepancies in T&S data and charts.

How can I send it to your inbox?
          Last edited by Profitmake; 05-14-2010, 04:19 PM.

Comment

You will need to send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.

I will check it on Monday.

Comment

Sent! Please check it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
              8 responses
              1 like
              Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH