GTC order error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTC order error

I have a strategy that I run on 4 markets. However even though the code is the same when I try to execute on the TF market I get an error (see below). Can someone explain why? It works fine on the YM, ES, and EMD markets.
    Attached Files

Hello,

We would need to take a look at the log files to verify. However from reading the error it seems that the exchange the TF trades on does not support GTC on market orders and this would be the reason why you encounter the error. To resolve this use Day as the TimeInForce setting or use a limit order instead of a market order.

To verify this however please send a note to support at ninjatrader dot com and put ATTN: Brett and reference this forum post and attach the following files. Make sure to attach the files for the date the order was rejected.

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20100513 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20100513 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DanielTynera  
    Started by yertle, 04-18-2024, 08:38 AM
    9 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post yertle