NT7 latest beta crashed and damaged install :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 latest beta crashed and damaged install :(

Is there a way to fix this problem without a complete fresh install of NT7. It also damaged the NT6.5 install file. When I go to start either of them it tries to install them and can't find file and looks under C temp files. It happened while making changes to Gomi Volume Ladder.
    Follow up I had JTdebugger come with options to retry or ignore I tried retry and it just stayed locked up so I went to close and it crashed.
    Last edited by dandxg; 05-13-2010, 02:42 PM.

Hello,

You can try just a regular install. An install of NinjaTrader does not remove any data files, to remove your workspaces and settings you would have to delete the NinjaTrader 7 folder in my documents manually as this is not done in the install process. Please try to install NinjaTrader from the following website and see if this resolves your issue.

Also, I do not know of any NinjaTrader crash that would cause damage to 6.5 as they work independantly of each other. Is it possible you have a general computer error/crash?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
      Hello,

You can try just a regular install. An install of NinjaTrader does not remove any data files, to remove your workspaces and settings you would have to delete the NinjaTrader 7 folder in my documents manually as this is not done in the install process. Please try to install NinjaTrader from the following website and see if this resolves your issue.

Also, I do not know of any NinjaTrader crash that would cause damage to 6.5 as they work independantly of each other. Is it possible you have a general computer error/crash?
      Ok thanks will take a look. No the rest of the computer is working fine. Fairly fresh install of OS 2 months approx.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post algospoke  
      Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post arvidvanstaey