Collapse

Drawdown Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still get the same results after the database repair. I tested it both immediately after the repair, and then again after exiting and restarting NT.

Patrick, you mention that it is not working for my install, which implies that it is working OK on your NT platform. Is that right?

While here, for any other NT users doing backtesting who may see this, are your drawdown and MAE/MFE values reflecting intra-trade excursions?

Comment

Hello MrSmartGuy,

Correct, it is working on my end without issue. And I see intra-day excursions.

Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference this thread in the e-mail: "http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=2900"

Comment

The files have just been sent. Thank you for reviewing them, Patrick.

Comment

Patrick,

I have since discovered several error boxes on my screen that had popped up soon after sending the files, so the process may not have been successful.

I suspect it is because I don't use Internet Explorer. Please tell me where to find the files of interest and I will attach them to an email. I can either just reply to the email that I get when a forum response from you appears, or you can give me whatever other email address you prefer.

Thanks,
          Brad

Comment

Hello MrSmartGuy,

Thanks for your reply.

Please email platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with the a link to this forum topic and the following files.

Please manually attach your most current log and trace files to your response, so I may investigate this matter further.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20150806.txt"
            You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20150806.txt"
            BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post aussugardefender  
            Started by pvincent, 06-23-2022, 12:53 PM
            14 responses