X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Static DOM charges

Stocks
    $0.001 per side (share)
    Per side and per share doesn't seem to mean the same.
    I buy $1000 and sell later. I charged twice per side, i.e. $0.002 in total.
    However I will be charged $2 in total if it is charged per share.
    So how exactly does it charge?

Also I can only trade futures in static DOM. So does it mean I won't get charged to trade other types of instruments in reality because of that?

Last edited by Profitmake; 05-14-2010, 11:03 AM.

Hello,

The static superDOM can only be used for futures and cannot be used for stocks. Disregard the price listings for stocks on the page.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
      Hello,

The static superDOM can only be used for futures and cannot be used for stocks. Disregard the price listings for stocks on the page.
      But what if Static DOM is enabled and I trade stocks in Ninjatrader too? Would I be charged for the license fee? If so is it per side (per execution) or per share?

Comment

Yes, credits will be deducted as well. It is per side. What you might want is have us disable the Static SuperDOM for you so you won't be charged.
        Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Are you sure it is per side, not per share, for stocks too? That's mean I only get charged $0.002 only even if I buy and sell 10,000 shares.

Comment

Profit,

You cannot trade stocks with static superDOM, you can only trade futures. Therefor you must use the dynamic superDOM to trade stocks which have no TT transaction fees. TT Transactions fees only apply to futures.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Yes you are right. But all trades will still be charged when static SuperDOM is enabled. It doesn't matter whether you trade stock with static SuperDOM (which is impossible).

If it is the case, how is it charged? Per side or o per share?

If it isn't the case, does it mean only trades with static SuperDOM get charged, trades via other tools not.

Comment

Hello,

I spoke to our sales department and they want to make sure that what you are trying to do is setup correctly and that you understand how the TT Credits works. To do this please send a note to sales at ninjatrader dot com and reference this forum post. Please send the license key you are using. This way our sales department can get you the information you need specific for your setup as the small details in each setup could be a little different.

Also, please let them know what broker or brokers you are connecting to or planning to connect to.

Thank you.

Comment

I use IB.

Nothing is specific in my case.

I use Static SuperDOM to trade futures. But do I still get charged for other trades which ARE NOT EXECUTED in Static SuperDOM?

I simply want to know whether TT Credits will be charged if I trade stocks in Ninjatrader while Static SuperDOM is on. If so, how is it charged, per side or per share?

That's it. I believe it isn't a complicated question.
                  Last edited by Profitmake; 05-26-2010, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for clarifying your setup.

With IB, you will not be charged TT credits for equities since these orders are not placed in the Static SuperDOM, even though it is enabled.

You will have to use the Dynamic SuperDOM, Chart Trader or any other order entry window for your equities trading.

TT Credits only apply to futures instruments and do not apply to stocks. So if you make a trade for a futures instrument you will be charged TT Credits on any order entry window, if you make a trade for a stock on any any order entry window besides the Static superDOM since the static superDOM only trades futures you will not be charged TT credits.

Hopefully that clears things up for you and Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
                    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Brett; 05-26-2010, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
                    0 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Jon17
                    by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
                    0 responses