Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja 7-Beta 14 and 15-Error message-impossible to release the message

Hi,
    There is some error message (Ninja encountered a problem and needs to shut down...) pops up sometimes for no apparent reason. This message usually appears in background e.g. behind the charts etc... And there is nothing user can do to release this message as there is no way to move the chart to access this message and release it. The only way is to use the task manager to fix the situation.
    Regards, Art.

Art,

Can you please send in your log/trace files so we can see the causes of the errors? Thank you. Any background information as to what you may have been doing when the error occurred would be useful for reproducing as well. Thank you.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,
      In future versions, possibly next Beta version please make it possible to release any message w/out using Windows Task mgr and closing the Ninja as the only possible way to release some message. Please make sure your developers know about this problem as it will happen in real time. I reduced the number of charts but I continue getting some message that impossible to release unless closing Ninja using ctrl+alt+delete... The 3 GB of memory probably should be enough to run minimum 2 instruments and few charts. I will try upgrading the memory and see if this change anything.
      Regards, Art.

Comment

Art,

To assist we need to see the trace/log files. Without seeing the log/trace files we would not know what messages you are referring to. Thank you.

Comment

Hi,
          I sent you all logs yesterday and you replied. Thank you. I guess there would be no difference btw. yesterday and today logs. I will mail the logs again just in case...
          Thank you.

Comment

Art,

Can you please provide the ticket number for the ticket you mailed in earlier or place a link to this thread so we can correlate the two cases together? Thank you very much.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Mizzouman1, Today, 07:35 AM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
            Started by RubenCazorla, Today, 09:07 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes