market replay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

market replay

why can't i download l1 and l2 data when the chart is loading a continous contract.. such as ##-## es i want to download bid ask data and it won't work. Also, i don't get why i have to close all my other charts to do market replay. If anything else is open ninja crashes.
    Finally, why does ninja load with an error, with a big X going through one of my charts. What causes that.
    Finally, the hvwap indicator causes hangs with ninja 7

Hello playafh69,

Thank you for your post.

1.) Replay data for continuous contracts is not available through our server. You can, however, record data for a continuous contract that can be replayed later.

To enable this feature, click Tools > Options > Data tab and check the box marked 'Record for Market Replay'. After recording is enabled, data will be recorded whenever you are connected and displaying this instrument.

2 & 3.) This type of behavior is indicative of a workspace corruption. Please create a new workspace by clicking File > Workspaces > New Workspace and test to see if the issues persist.

4.) I did not experience any issue when using VWAP on my end. Likely, you will need to reduce the amount of system resources NinjaTrader requests from your PC. To begin, apply the performance tips listed at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...ance_tips2.htm
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary  
    Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes