NT 6.5 Data expot and import bug!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT 6.5 Data expot and import bug!!!!!!!

Well, the Historoical Dataserver for NT 6.5 isn't perfect. And the missing Data from 6th may 2010 wasn't fixed...

So i hoped the internal database of NT6.5 is better.... Here is my expirience with that database:
    You can export data as .txt or .csv and you can iport data as .txt and .csv . To view data in chart you have to restart NT6.5. So long - so good... If there is missing data on NT6.5-historical data-server, you should not use the 'reload historical data' function (Here is a great bug!). If all data is complete, NT6.5 load the historical data from the current day automaticaly when connecting to your account - often, not always (that's an other great bug - maybe fromNT6.5 or the NT6.5 historical data server!).

But:
    I use NT6.5 on serveral computers. I export data form yesterday from a computer, wich shows none gaps in the minute-chart(!!!!). But if i open that file in excel, ther is the same gap in data wich i can view i the minute-chart on an other pc. I was confused! I see all data in chart, but the export-function doesn't export all data.... How can i get the missing data, wich i can see in the chart?

I would be very needfull, if I can import data, and the database don't forget (erease) data, wich isn't in the imported file - best example th missing data of the 6th may. Same for clicking 'reload historical data': Only updating missing or wrong data in in NT6.5 database and NOT EREASING existing data in NT6.5 database....

Fast help needet....

Thx

xenayoo, thanks for the feedback - unfortunately we have no means to replace the missing data from the May 6th.

Are all your PC's setup in the same timezone, so you you could compare the correct days and time of day's involved?

If you export the stored data from the local database, it would not artificially skip periods - so I would suggest you do not connect on the PC where you feel the chart is 100% issue free and then export the data to a fresh txt file to check.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      xenayoo, thanks for the feedback - unfortunately we have no means to replace the missing data from the May 6th.

Are all your PC's setup in the same timezone, so you you could compare the correct days and time of day's involved?

If you export the stored data from the local database, it would not artificially skip periods - so I would suggest you do not connect on the PC where you feel the chart is 100% issue free and then export the data to a fresh txt file to check.
      Thank you for your reply.
      All my PC's are in the same timezone. I have repaired the database on my PC with correct data.
      Here is my problem:
      On one PC i see a 1minutechart from 0:00 to 18:00 (german timezone) and no missing data. If I export the data with the export historical data function, there is a gap between 16:30 and 16:52. This Gap I can see in the chart of my second PC. The first PC doesn't show that gap but hít doesn't export the data of that gap.

To eliminate that ga, i try to export data with an indicator (SampleStreamWriter), but i couldn't get the right time format in the file: JJJJMMDD hhmmss if it ist 0:01 the output should be 000100 but the real output is 100 for time.

please help, i need correct minue data to generate correct daily data. And i need correct daily data for correct calculations of the pivot-indicator....
      Last edited by xenayoo; 05-21-2010, 05:24 AM.

Comment

update: now i connected to datafeed and..... now there the gap.... my data is gone..... This is not a little bug!

Comment

Hi xenayoo,

Can you please let me know what instrument you are missing data for, as well as the precise day you are missing data for, or if it is the sixth of May.

I can probably get you that data from a different provider but with Zen-Fire it will not be accessible since the data server was down, and thus did not record historical data.
          Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post JonesJoker  
          Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
          12 responses
          0 likes