Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BollingerBand

Hello,

i try to build a Strategy with Bands and other Indicators. I try it with Bollinger in first. The Strategy is simple, should buy when Price is Lower Band and sell when Price Upper Band is.

I make it with the Wizard, and when try a Backtest, only come zero. What must do that this Strategy running.

Thank u for helping. Nice day at all.

Regards
    Silvio
    Attached Files

Silvio, I'm familiar with the custom Bollinger band indicator you refer to in your case, have you tried replacing it with our default one instead?

It could also be that the condition to be exactly == the Median of the bar does not trigger, so you needed to debug your conditions for trade entry here.

Adding a visual confirmation like a dot or arrow can help spotting if the conditions evaluate as you would expect.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

debug? How do this? Its the first steps with NinjaTrader Strategies. Before i use only what i can download here from Strategies Site.

Which Condition must use for NinjaTrader, that buy direkt Market when the Price Touch the Bands. I try it with High, Low but its ever the same. He should only go in Market when Price touch. Thats the Problen with CCI for example, the condition filled but often he go in market after 2 Bars, not direct.

Thanks
      Silvio

Comment

Silvio,

Unfortunately we would not be able to assist with the BarsBollingerBand indicator as we would not know how that indicator is made. What Bertrand is suggesting is you replace those indicators with the standard NT Bollinger Band indicators and then see what is happening in your code.
        Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by maybeimnotrader, Yesterday, 05:46 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post maybeimnotrader  
        Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes