Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja 7-16-problem with hor. lines

Hi,
    The hor. lines do disappear when changing the chart template. Not all lines disappear but some. I tried this several times and every time some of my lines disappear. It is possible there is the same problem with other lines. I tried only hor. lines.
    Also, there is a small problem with copying the lines sometimes. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. Sometimes I get a message that Ninja cannot access the Windows clipboard, which I think could be the problem. If I restart the Ninja then it works, I'm able to copy lines w/out problems. I know there is an option to put the line on all charts. But if I have to remove such line then it is removed from all the charts. I still have to copy lines to my charts to be able to remove them only from a single chart not from all which is OK and much easier then it used to be.
    Also, there is a small problem with removing the hor. lines. Again, sometimes it works fine, sometimes it does not. No all the lines are removed from the chart when selecting option Remove Drawing Objects->Select All.
    Thank you.
    Regards, Art.
    Last edited by Art09; 05-23-2010, 01:26 PM.

Art,

Can you please send us the chart templates you are using for making the lines disappear. Are you saving the lines into your chart templates?
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by TradeForge, 04-19-2024, 02:09 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post TradeForge  
    Started by aprilfool, 12-03-2022, 03:01 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes