Issues with loading tick data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with loading tick data

I switched to tick charts a few weeks back.(6-8). I started with the ES and added GC, NQ, SI,CL. Each has its on desktop. When I connect it usually starts loading all the info right away. It did this fine for a while even though it was slow for the ES. Now it has major problems with the ES. Everything else loads quickly without problems. The ES can create an issue to terminate ninja and shut it down. I am running 6.5 and if I disconnect and re connect I usually end up having to delete history and re load it etc to get it back online. This is everytime now. Today I disconnected form ninja. I have been trying to get my charts back online now for 4 hours. No problems with the other instruments, just ES. I have deleted history all the way back to 2/1 with the current contract and re loaded everything again. Repaired data base etc. I have to do this everytime, but now it seems even after deleting everything etc its getting worse. I just got another message that ninja had to shut down after everything was almost loaded. I have really been frustrated with all the issues I have had with this platform. I like it, but the problesm are starting to out way the good. Ninja 7 is not something I like right now and the indicaotrs I use cannot be used. So what can I do to fix this.

Thanks
    Jeff

Hello Jeff,

Can you please send me your log and trace files for the date you experienced the error that stated to send us your trace file. You can find these files at the following locations.

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20100525 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20100525 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Please send them to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com, put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this thread.

What interval is selected in the chart and how much historical data does it request? Do you have any indicators applied in the ES chart. If so, please tell me which ones.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Info sent.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by guillembm, Yesterday, 11:25 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post guillembm  
      Started by junkone, 04-21-2024, 07:17 AM