Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 Upgrade and no ZenFire option

Hi,

Yesterday I upgraded to the latest version of NT 7 and my data connection came across with the upgrade, however after having closed the software last night and re-opening this morning my connection confirguration has been lost. When I tried to re create it I cannot locate a Zenfire option.

Can somebody help??

Thanks

Hello,

This sounds like your license key is incorrect or not being verified since you dont have an internet connection. If after following the steps below please send a note to support at ninjatrader dot com and include your license key and reference this forum post so that we may check your license key.

There are two reason this can happen.
    1) You have incorrectly entered the license key. Please double check to ensure that you have not accidentally entered an incorrect character or have a space at the end of your license key
    We need to verify you are using the correct license. Please make sure there are no spaces at the beginning or the end. You can get to the license key in NinjaTrader by going to Help->License Key..:

If this resolves your issue then you should be all set and you can skip step

2)The most common reason is that a firewall on your PC or on the network your computer is on is preventing NinjaTrader from accessing our license servers. To test this, please disable all firewalls and then restart NinjaTrader and see if it works. If yes, you just need to add ninjatrader.com to the exception list (safe list) for your firewall software.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Christopher_R  
    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
    166 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post sidlercom80