free Ninja licence key and Gain demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

free Ninja licence key and Gain demo

Can anybody tell me if the gain demo is accessible to Ninja free licence key. I Have Ninja installed on my second computer with a sim licence key and I have not been able to connect to Gain demo after carefully following all the steps, repeating the process many times, making a clean Ninja reinstall.

On the other hand, I have experienced no problem connecting to Gain demo from the computer that has my lifetime licence. I appreciate any help as I am at a loss what to do now.

Graziella, both keys should be fine with the Gain / Forex.com demo - which error are you getting if you're trying to connect on the SIM key install?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Bertrand,
      I am not getting any error message as such but the connection just does not seem to happen; it stays at "Connecting-Gain" and does not turn green. The computer with the live licence connects to Gain immediately. I followed the same procedure to create the gain demo account connection on both computers. I have been trying for hours and cannot figure out what it is I am doing wrong
      Last edited by Graziella; 05-31-2010, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Graziella, please contact me via Help > Mail to Support from the NinjaTrader installation on the PC giving you the issue, I'll review the logs created then and will advise what further steps to take. Thanks
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Can't connect to Gain Demo from behind a proxy server.
          Can anyone tell me how to connect to Gain Demo behind a proxy server? I have done what to do that I got from this forum on connecting from behind a proxy server. It worked well for the license but to connect to gain demo it does not work. If I take my system to where no proxy server is used the Gain demo works so I know it is the proxy server environment that is the problem.
          I get this error message - GainFx: Failed to connect to the Rates interface: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established co(Panic)

Comment

Connecting to Gain Demo behind a Proxy Server

Can't connect to Gain Demo from behind a proxy server.
            Can anyone tell me how to connect to Gain Demo behind a proxy server? I have done what to do that I got from this forum on connecting from behind a proxy server. It worked well for the license but to connect to gain demo it does not work. If I take my system to where no proxy server is used the Gain demo works so I know it is the proxy server environment that is the problem.
            I get this error message - GainFx: Failed to connect to the Rates interface: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established co(Panic)

Comment

Hello,

Have you tried this link:
              DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ben View Post
                The link you sent to me is useless! Please be patient to read things we sent to you.
                This link tells me how to connect through a proxy server to NT. I wrote that I already successfully did that. That I have no problem with license verification. What I have problem with is connecting to Gain Demo behind a proxy server. I will not get through license verification if I have not done this.
                My biggest worry for your success as a trading tool is lack of attention to detail of your support team. This is the 7th support email I will sent to you on issues... to date, you have never resolve a single one. I have resolved all by mere research/reading and trying things out. Even this your help guide you refered to does not solve connection through proxy server... you still have to put your server url in the exception list of the browser... you never documented that. Even when it is given to you as feed back, you never update your support...
                I am highly dissappointed.. this is the worst suppport team I ever experienced.

My question is simple... how do you connect to Gain Demo feed behind a proxy server...
                I expect someone to even try to simulate this scenario and see what you get... rather you just keep forwarding stale links to me.

Comment

Hello,

In your email, I also gave this link:

However, that is probably not what you are looking for.

I sent this post to my manager for further help. I do not believe what you are doing is supported, although it may be possible.
                  DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
                  4 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post quantismo  
                  Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
                  4 responses
                  0 likes