Universal chart trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Universal chart trader

I usually have more than one time frame on the screen.

It would be great if Ninjatrader had a Universal trading screen for more than one window (multiple time frames). This way I could just use 1 chart trader and not have to worry about changing contract size depending on the screen.

This would work more or less like the Universal Crosshairs

Please consider it as I sometimes get confused on the number of contracts and it takes too much real estate on my screen to have each window with Chart Trader showing.

Thanks

PEDRO

Pedro, thanks for sharing your suggestion.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      I usually have more than one time frame on the screen.

It would be great if Ninjatrader had a Universal trading screen for more than one window (multiple time frames). This way I could just use 1 chart trader and not have to worry about changing contract size depending on the screen.

Hi Pedro,

I think this feature is already in NT7, have you checked out the video of it yet?

If not here it is here:

Or there is window linking using one instrument, with say a 5 minute chart also linked with a 1 minute chart.

Or if you use a 1 minute chart in one window, just click inside it and type +5M

That example will put another chart of the same instrument, inside that chart so there will then be 2 charts inside the one window pane, as in a 1 minute and a 5 minute.

You can then do the same again with say a 15minute chart by typing +15

The time frame below on all charts will match up accordingly and you can see your all your orders, previous orders accordingly as well. Pretty handy feature and its cool, I love it.

I have a few feature requests myself, some which would be pretty easy to implement and to be able to add to what could be called a User Needs Analysis routine to create a faster task to completion thought and action process.

ie: to be able to Dock or Undock drawing tools to be custom placed or docked to suit the users routines etc.

Anyway mate, I hope this helps or is what you were referring to.

Cheers.

Comment

Correct, our NinjaTrader 7 would offer MultiSeries charts - however ChartTrader would still be working on the primary chart series in this environment.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post GLFX005
        by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM