Nt is a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nt is a joke

THIS WOULD HAVE TO BE THE MOST HOPLESS PLATFORM I HAVE EVER USED IN MY LIFE. I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE LOADING ANY SOUGHT OF DEMO TO TRY OUT AND JUST HAVE PROBLEMS AFTER PROBLEM GETTING IT TO WORK. HAVING A PROGRAM THAT IS ONLY SUPPORTED BY A HELP FORUM IS A COMPLETE JOKE. HOW ANYONE ACTUALLY USES THIS COMPLETELY CONFUSES ME. I HAVE NEVER SCENE SUCH A PLATFORM THAT IS SO HARD TO USE, CONNECT TO DATA FEEDS AND NAVIGATE.

off to MT4, this is a complete joke and waste of 2 days of my life.

Originally posted by anferni View Post
    THIS WOULD HAVE TO BE THE MOST HOPLESS PLATFORM I HAVE EVER USED IN MY LIFE. I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE LOADING ANY SOUGHT OF DEMO TO TRY OUT AND JUST HAVE PROBLEMS AFTER PROBLEM GETTING IT TO WORK. HAVING A PROGRAM THAT IS ONLY SUPPORTED BY A HELP FORUM IS A COMPLETE JOKE. HOW ANYONE ACTUALLY USES THIS COMPLETELY CONFUSES ME. I HAVE NEVER SCENE SUCH A PLATFORM THAT IS SO HARD TO USE, CONNECT TO DATA FEEDS AND NAVIGATE.

Hello Anferni......

It seems that perhaps you have spent about as much time learning how to use NinjaTrader as you have learning how to use the English language and how to spell English words correctly. I admit that NinjaTrader is not perfect but for my trading it works better than MT4 (or MT5), Tradestation and Esignal. By the way, how do you trade the futures with MetaTrader?

Comment

Originally posted by whoisthere48 View Post
      Hello Anferni......

It seems that perhaps you have spent about as much time learning how to use NinjaTrader as you have learning how to use the English language and how to spell English words correctly. I admit that NinjaTrader is not perfect but for my trading it works better than MT4 (or MT5), Tradestation and Esignal. By the way, how do you trade the futures with MetaTrader?
      Having used Esignal, and forayed M4, whilst NT is not perfect and yes I do have slow data feed, it is clear that is by far the most user friendly, most sympathetic to traders needs and wants and above all aprt from an excellent regularly subscribed to forum, has excellent support on ALL issues. It is clear to me having just started to use NT that whilst it is taking time to get to grips with the software, it took much longer in Esignal and I could not achieve a quarter of what I wanted on my charts compared to NT. In addition, it is very clear to me - in only a couple of weeks of familiarising myself with NT, the guys here are completely dedicated and focused on improving wherever possible. Well done and keep up the good work.
      PS - Maybe your english would improve if you actually read the help guides or listened/watched the webinars.

Comment

This is trading not politics.

Personal attacks do not help make a case stronger.

Data is what strengthens a case.

Here is an example of the strength of NinjaTrader 7 beta 16:

I have traded up to 500 contracts in NT7Beta16 am running 18 Gom recorders, 9 ZondorRecorders (both to record the DOM & Level 2, as NT is not persistent for DOM based indicators, but these add-on custom indicators are) as well as 9 GomVolume ladders in a total of 4 workspaces.

My i7 barely breaks a sweat. How much harder can you push a trading platform?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by anferni View Post

You need to have the mindset to learn any new tool/software at all times. MetaTrader is a NO match to NT. I've used MT4 for more than three years; I've been using NT for more than two years; so I know the difference. Beside, MT4 is only for Forex. NT is for Stocks, Futures, Forex, etc.

My advise is that you should patiently learn how to use NT, and don't get glued to a particular platform; EXPLORE !!!!!

Lolu

Comment

Hello,

Thank you guys for the kind words on NinjaTrader and sharing your experience!

We provide outbound email, telephone and remote assistance daily! Please send us a note to support at ninjatrader dot com and we will be happy to further assist with anything you may be running into, also if you choose to seek assistance with the NinjaTrader platform please reference this forum post when you send your message in and provide your phone number so that we may call you can get you up and running as quickly as possible.

You can also send a note to our support staff in the NinjaTrader platform by going to Control Center->Help->Mail To Support.

Thank You and Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
            Last edited by NinjaTrader_Brett; 06-06-2010, 03:07 PM.

Comment

off to MT4, this is a complete joke and waste of 2 days of my life
              What ?! You are a complete joke! Idiot.

I have used X-Trader, eSignal, TradeSignal, MarketDelta and Metatrader 4.

I can say that NT is one of the best and easiest platforms to use.

NB! Watch the video tutorials..
              Last edited by Eduard; 06-07-2010, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eduard View Post
                What ?! You are a complete joke! Idiot.

I have used X-Trader, eSignal, TradeSignal, MarketDelta and Metatrader 4.

I can say that NT is one of the best and easiest platforms to use.

NB! Watch the video tutorials..
                I made $261000 last night using NT7.
                Look at all the orders stuffed into the Chart trader.

Check out the cumulative profit! (Yes it is SIM)
                Attached Files

Comment

Pushing NT7Beta17 as hard as I can

So last night I decided to short the weak rally in 6E and put 37,500 contracts into the chart trader.

The shown chart has 27,500 contracts already loaded.

Here is the financial result. If Windows7 had not done one of its automatic updates I would've made a lot more money.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I trade forex and derivatives like options and turbo certificates. The forex market is totally dominated by MT. I am shifting to other platforms because o the poor systems and tools available for MT, though some softwares like Neuroshell and MT predictor work with MT feed.
                    I already used Metastock and other platforms and I must say NT has a longer learning curve.
                    Data feed is much more difficult and the whole concept is different. Until now I didn't figure out how to import text files, for example. Using the strategy tester is awkward, some strategies run other not, you change the instrument but on the strategy it didn't...etc etc.
                    On charts, it doesn't seem to be possible to calculate the pip or tick value with the cross hair. I thought this was a rather basic function...but may be this is hidden like a treasure in some place...
                    Anyway, the add-ons available are much better than for MT. Unfortunately most scammers concentrate on MT, so you have to find the needle in the stack.....
                    In relation to scalping, which probably is safest to do in forex I must say there are some systems which are good. In addition, I havn't seen NT brokers who offer really tight spreads for forex besides for large accounts.

Comment

NT might be the perfect, but it does do a lot of things good. It does has a big learn curve and full of surprises. That's why you demo it until you are ready before you go live. I only use it for charts and it is good. The only reason I am going to trade through it is not because it is not good, it is because they are NOT implementing 1-Click Entry for chart charter. Current design is not hard to use, just cumbersome. When chart-trader is enable, it still have tons of useless option. I have accidentally click on the wrong order because of the cumbersome menu.

Comment

anferni, lol bro. You got an 70-80 IQ? You must be a crazy foreign bomber!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
                        4 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post alifarahani  
                        Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
                        3 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse