Price bars are different from NT 6.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price bars are different from NT 6.5

I just compared 15 sec. charts from Amibroker/NT 6.5 and NT7 using the same data supplied by IQ feed. AMI and NT6.5 are identical and NT7 is WAY OFF? I am using 24/7 in NT7. I forgot to mention that I am on a new pc, 32bit running windows 7. I just downloaded NT 6.5 to this machine and the price data is screwed up as well. Sorry but I thought NT7 worked with windows 7?
    Last edited by rightcoast; 06-06-2010, 02:44 PM.

Hello,

Thank you for your forum post.

Windows 7 should not be an issue as we have not run into any problems with this. Can you please take a screenshot of your chart that you consider to be off so that I can compare it with that I have.

To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and attach the file as an attachment.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Hi Brett,

That was my fault, pc clock was off. The data matches today but historical chart is still grabbing old/bad data. Is it probable that IQfeed's old data needs to be removed, I repaired the DB but it's still incorrect. Since my clock was off I assume it's a timestamp issue. Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Great glad you figured out this issue. To remove the old data you can create a new chart that has enough bars back to override the old data or you can remote all the data in the database for this instrument.

To do this go to Control Center->Tools->Historical Data Manager->Goto The Edit tab and find the instrument name and right click and select Delete.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Brett,

Can't seem to get this to work. 3 screenshots. I have Amibroker and NT7 on new pc,
          32 bit, windows7, both using the same data provider (DTNiq). The bar data is wrong in
          NT7. On other machine (windows XP) I have NT6.5 posting the same chart and same data provider (DTNiq). NT6.5 chart (windows XP) matches with Amibroker from Windows 7 machine.
          Thanks.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by rightcoast; 06-07-2010, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Best is at this point is just to send me a note to support at ninjatrader dot com and reference this forum post and put ATTN: Brett in the subject line and include your phone number so that I may call you and get you up and running.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
            8 responses
            1 like
            Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
            Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
            10 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post stafe