zenfire has no historical data for HG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zenfire has no historical data for HG

I am not able to retrieve any historical data for HG(Copper) from zenfire. However, I have no problem retrieving historical data for GC. Anyone have the similar problem before?

Thanks!

Hello marketstudent,

Unfortunately this is as expected. There is no historical data available as per the HG when you connect to Zen-Fire.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Any update here

I see that historical data for HG has been requested more than once - see http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ghlight=copper

Are there any plans to do this - I would also like it

Verge

Comment

I will forward your request to support historical data as per the HG instrument as well.

Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

HG on Kinetic

I was hoping that I would be able to retrieve EOD/Daily HG data on Kinetic. I connected to Kinetic and tried to create a new HG ##.## chart. No data is displayed - am I doing something wrong or are there also not HG data on Kinetic - if nog HG are there any Copper data on Kinetic

Regards

Verge

Comment

Hello Verge,

I tested the HG ##-## along with the HG 09-10 and both data series loaded historical daily data. The data should be available.

Can you please create a new chart and try again. Make sure to select a daily interval in the chart.

If the issue remains, can you please reset your instruments and check again. I tested the HG instrument with the default settings. Please go to Tools-->Options-->Data-tab to reset the instruments.
            Attached Files

Comment

Did a reset - did not help

I did what you suggested - but are still unable to load HG. There are no problems in the log. I do have a problem with my workspace - I have one window where three charts are loaded - every time when I start NT I have to select one of the three instruments and select new panel - because NT puts tow instruments in one panel - I have assumed this is a Beta bug. NT also sometimes crashes for not reason. I think I need a "deeper" reset?

Comment

Understand the problem now

I have disconnected from Zenfire now - before trying to get the HG chart and it worked - while only connected to Kinetic - thereby replicating exactly what you had Jason

Is this expected - I thought that NT will know that it must fetch the data from Kinetic - because I was trying a day chart ?

verge

Comment

Hello Verge,

Am I correct you were connected to Zen-Fire first when you did not load any data? If so, this is as expected. NinjaTrader will retrieve all data from the first connection (Zen-Fire provides historical daily data in NinjaTrader 7 as well). Since there is no historical data available through Zen-Fire for the HG, the HG charts remained blank.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Davidtowleii, Today, 12:15 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Davidtowleii  
                  Started by guillembm, Yesterday, 11:25 AM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes