IQ Feed Multiple Connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IQ Feed Multiple Connections

I use Advantage Futures for my broker. They use TT for the pricing and data feed but there is no historical data. Ninja offers historical data with TT but not for all the markets I look at (i.e silver).

So I signed up for IQ Feed for the historical data.

I currently sign into TT first and then sign into IQ Feed. I have disabled Historical Data for TT so the historical data comes from IQ Feed.

I have been told that I should sign into IQ Feed first and then sign into TT because it is better to get the data and historical from IQ Feed and that IQ Feed is a great data provider (better than TT??).

Also, if I sign into IQ Feed first, then all the Doms and charts are set to Sim. I am concerned that I will forget to change them all before I place a trade. Is there a way to default to my live account when I sign into IQ Feed first. (This does not happen if I sign into Advantage (TT) first - the default is the live account.)

I was looking for some opinions out there, if there are any.

Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for your first forum post.

It is your personal decision what connection order you choose. However I wanted to mention for your account question there is no way to save or default your live account and must be selected each time.

Other users may be able to chime in here on there success with there data connections and what they prefer however.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
    11 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post cmtjoancolmenero  
    Started by FrazMann, Today, 11:21 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post FrazMann