Market Analyzer Alerts Don't Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer Alerts Don't Work

I watched your video on how to setup an alert and carefully followed the instructions, but nothing happens. I used the indicator in the video, the CCI indicator. I can get color conditions to work, but when I setup the alerts, absolutely nothing happens. That is nothing shows up in the alerts window and no sounds are heard. Do you have any ideas on where to look for the solution?

Hello,

Thank you for your forum post.

Can you please provide me with a picture what you are using for the alert settings so that I may see if I can see what may be wrong.

Also is this alert on the same instruments/Market Analyzer that you have the color condition working? If so please insure that the color condition is working at the same time you test the alert condition.

To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and attach the file as an attachment to your return post.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

My problem has been resolved and the solution was very simple, but not obvious to me. In one of the online training sessions I was shown how to turn off the alerts. I forgot all about that until I found the solution. To turn on the alerts all I had to do was right-click in Market Analyzer select Alerts in the menu.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post r68cervera  
      Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post geddyisodin