Time and Sales question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Mike,

I will forward your suggestion to support an option to turn off the daiy high/low in the Time and Sales window to our Development team and ask them if they can add this to the list of future considerations of the software.

Thank you for your feedback.

@tderrick, the black text lines were new highs/lows. The color was set to transparent for these values. Since this color setting only applies to the background color, it is reflected as black text lines in the T&S window. The text color of new highs/lows is always black.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason, this is not a suggestion.
      You are forgetting the jumbled mangled text in the T&S dom.
      This clearly could not be anything to do with High or Low or colors.
      Look here between 8:13:18PM and 8:14:00PM it is jumbled mangled text.
      There is clearly a fault with the T&S dom in Ninja Trader.

Comment

Hello Mike_32,

I see. I did not experience such behavior when I tested your case last month.

Do you notice any similarities between the occurrences so far? Could it be it occurs during high volatility only?

Am I correct it just happends all of a sudden or does it perhaps occur when certain steps are taken?

I tested now as well and so far I do not see text plotted on top of each other

Comment

Hello it happens all of a sudden intermittently.
          It happens on all instruments, on different computers, different internet connections, and happens at times of high and low volatility.
          It is an intermittent fault.
          I even thought it could be some mix up between data on the NT server historical data and live zenfire data but, I tried it with historical data off and it still does it.
          The reason why it would be hard to re create is its so intermittent there is no telling when it will happen it might not happen for days then it might happen over and over all in the same day.
          It is printing 2 entirely different things in the same cell if you zoom in one is like the normal one 4PM like the ones before and if you look close the messing up one says something like 8AM kind of time.
          Its like a totally different packet from earlier on is being sent to the program.
          The thing with the high/low I find strange because as you see im using background color for the colors not txt color and the high/low does not show background color it only paints color in text.
          So how would the high/low coming and painting transparent in text alter the background color of the other trades?
          Here it is again later it did it again.

Comment

Hello Mike_32,

Am I correct you have NinjaTrader 6.5.1000.16 installed?

The Time and Sales window only receives real-time data - it does not display any historical data.

Do you see any similarities between the occurrences so far?

"and the high/low does not show background color it only paints color in text."

This is not true. The high and low can only display a black text color regardless of what background color is selected. You can configure only the background color for daily high/low in the T&S properties.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post FrancisMorro  
            Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
            10 responses