Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market replay

Hi,
    I'm interested in one thing. Wen I replay market on 500x speed, my orders will fill in the same speed??(the strategy is on)

Hello nkonkov,

Automated strategies wil function the same when increasing the market replay speed.

Because you replay the connection with 500 times the regular speed, data is received much faster. The strategy will function accordingly.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Does anybody know what problem can be: i start market replay of 06/05/10 and NT hang without any reason at any speed. I have intel i7, 12 gb ram.

Comment

Could you please try the following. Restart NinjaTrader and close all windows except the Control Center.

Close any workspace you have opened in the background as well. Go to File-->Workspaces and check what workspaces are listed below 'Save Workspace As'. The workspace with the checkmark is the workspace opened on your monitor. Any additional workspaces listed, are opened in the background. Select a workspace without a checkmark and subsequently go to File-->Workspaces-->Close Workspace. Repeat this process until only one workspace is opened.

Subsequently connect to the Market Replay and check if the issue persists. If so, how much Market Replay data do you have available?

In addition, could it be the (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 6.5-->db-->data folder contains other files/folders than the folders named per date that contain Market Replay data.

Comment

I have 1 Workspace, and I have enough data for replay, almost 11 gb free ram and the CPU is free. could it be because the strategy makes 70 trades a day and lots of orders (more then 500) canceled?

Comment

Ok, so you are able to initiate a strategy. I was under the assumption that NinjaTrader would freeze as soon as you connect to the Market Replay. So NinjaTrader freezes once connected to the Market Replay and you initiate your strategy, correct?

Can you please try initiating the SampleMACrossOver strategy and check if the same behavior occurs. If not, your strategy could be too heavy on memory and CPU.

Comment

So.. i connect to market replay, start the strategy SampleMACrossOver, and NT freeze at 22-45(gmt+3)
              i use 7 range bars

Comment

Can you please tell me how many charts you have opened in total. Please try once more, however close all windows except the Control Center. Apply the strategy via the Strategies-tab and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, please tell me what instrument you use and what date you connect to in the Market Replay.

Comment

I had 1 chart open, I used ES on 06.05.10 after all applications were closed, everything is OK
                  Thanks!!!!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by trilliantrader, Today, 08:16 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post trilliantrader  
                  Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
                  9 responses