Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Behavior Confirmation - Unique Trades + Exit Orders

Hello-

I'm familiar with programming automated systems, but new to the Ninja Trader platform.

I'm writing to confirm a particular behavior. When allowing multiple entries per direct & managing stops/exits per execution, I've noticed that even for positions with multiple entries, only a single exit/stop order is displayed at any given time.

It appears to me as if only the closest stop/exit combination is shown, even if others exist. Is this correct? If so, how can I prompt NT to show all outstanding stops/exits associated with each fill execution?

Hello cgeorgan,

It should behave this way once you set stop & target submission by entry execution. Where are you looking for these orders? You should be able to see them on the orders tab of the control center.

Let us know if you're still not seeing this.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanM View Post
      Hello cgeorgan,

It should behave this way once you set stop & target submission by entry execution. Where are you looking for these orders? You should be able to see them on the orders tab of the control center.

Let us know if you're still not seeing this.
      I do see the individual orders in the "Orders" tab of the Control Center.

So to be clear, even though I'm only seeing one order set (1 stop + 1 exit per entry execution), there are others behind that cover all other entry executions?

If this is the case, how can I force these orders to the screen - or do I have to go on faith that they're there?

Comment

Yes, the orders tab will list orders associated with the strategy. When you have stop submission per entry execution then a stop loss order is applied for each entry.

Where are you seeing only one stop order?

Comment

Hi-

You can see in at least the case of 6N that there is a position size of 2 (all order entries are for 1 contract); I can at least see on the screen and track where two entries were made that are still open -
          Attached Files

Comment

The positions tab will indicate positions opened in any area of the platform, not just strategy opened positions. Check the strategies tab, and verify the position for the strategy under the Positions column.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
            Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes