reload ninjascript-historical data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reload ninjascript-historical data

i m somewhat confused what is the difference between the two. I mentioned it in earlier posts that zen fire live data and historical data is slightly different, someone recommended to f5 the charts often.
    i found that if i reload historical data during live trade that few seconds till it reloads is missing. so what i do recently is when my trade is setting up i close ninjatrader then reopen it then i see the full historical data till that point. Is there another way to get accurate data during trade?

also is there a way to place stop order to the static dom?

thank u

Hello T_mac,

Reload NinjaScript will take all the most recent versions of your code, and apply that to the chart you're working with. If you had made changes to code of an indicator and then hit reload NinjaScript, those changes will be applied to the indicator on your chart.

Reload Historical data will request historical chart data for the instrument you're working with. We don't request real time data until the reload process has been finished and there can be minor delays in updating. A discussion of this and all the factors involved is available here. This has been improved in version 7.

You can submit stop orders on the superdom by hitting Control on keyboard and Middle Clicking with your mouse at the price level you want. See here for order submission on the Superdom.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks for the quick reply again.

+the new forum's new look is great well done

tmac15

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
      11 responses
      0 likes