Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBTrading Connection Problems

Hi,

I cant seem to get NT to connect to MBTrading now. It had been working fine until today. The status bar on the bottom of the NT window says 'Connected-MB Trading', however it is not highlighted and I can not see my account lists or position lists. Can someone please help me with this?

I have emailed the trading logs to support

Thanks

Hello,

I recieved your note to support at ninjatrader dot com and answered. I copied the below unser below. Only one note to support is needed to support request. Thank You.

I see that you are running on older versoin of NinjaTrader. We are currently on NinjaTrader v6.5.1000.16. You can upgrade directly from the Control Center by clicking on Help > Download Site. This will open your default web browser to our download page. Click "download" for the current release and save the executable to your desktop. Please make sure to shut down your running instance of NinjaTrader before running the executable.
    If you're still having issues after upgrading, I would recommend recreating your account connection.

Please follow the steps below:
    * Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections--> highlight the connection--> click Remove
    * Then go to the Tools menu--> select Options--> select the Misc tab--> click Repair DB
    * Restart NinjaTrader
    * Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections and recreate the account connection.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
    24 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post spwizard  
    Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Max238