• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Simulation Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simulation Color

On Friday I switched Ninja over to SuperTAS and as a result of this (or as a result of something else I did) the SuperDOM window ended up in simulation mode instead of real trading mode.

I didn't notice this and so all my profits yesterday turned out to be paper profits and not real profits. Had I made losses yesterday I would be very happy about this but yesterday turned out to be a profitable day.

Anyway, the mistake was mine for not noticing that the background color of the SuperDOM window was blue instead of gray.

What would help me though is if I could make the background color of the SuperDOM window something obnoxious (like yellow) when in simulation mode as I find that the 2 colors are too passive for me to easily notice the difference. I can't find this option (at the moment) on the menus. Does it exist? If not, would it be possible to add this option to a future release?

Thanks

imported post

Hi,

this can not be changed. Will put on the list for future releases

Vincent
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

Much appreciated - thanks.

I posted this incident on my daily comment on my forum and interestingly got a reply that the exact same thing happened to someone else yesterday. They didn't say if they were using Ninja but it was good to see that this is not a one off problem but something that is probably common and I think that this would really help Ninja users.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by edmata1109, Today, 10:36 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post edmata1109  
      Started by StevenNelson, 10-11-2019, 05:51 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post ManIp