Save chart data as historical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save chart data as historical

I use fast tick charts and draw trendlines, pivots and S/R on them. I draw lines and annotations all over the charts during trading and review my notes at the end of the day. I have "Save chart data as historical" enabled because my annotations and notes get out of place after a restart of NT and I'm more concerned with the ticks I received and traded on rather than what the provider gives me back after a reload. However, although I leave NT running 24/7, occasionally I have to reload and a manual reload overwrites all of my tick data that was saved locally, thereby screwing up a weeks worth of chart annotations, notes and received tick data that trades were based on.

Is there a way around this, such as selectively downloading data for the window of time that I missed and need to reload or will that also overwrite all received tick data as well?

mgin98, I would suggest creating a fresh tick chart for just the period where you see the issue and then using this to trigger the reload request.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Brevo
    by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
    0 responses