Question session manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question session manager

hello my question is in regards of the session manager in NT7 , I am currently using NT6.5 and and in the early process of making the switch when all is fixed. Any who, I am presently using charts in NT6.5 and change the Sessions begin time and Session ends parameter in the properties of the charts. such that I can generate slightly "lagged" bars. and looking at NT7, this feature is not in the chart property. but I found this new feature , Session manager, where I can do pretty much the same thing,

my question is , does it do the same thing ? exactly the same thing. if not how is it different ?

my idea after looking at Session manager was to create as many as I needed , (I use 60 charts all off by one minute) thus create 60 different profiles and load then up into charts.

my second question , since 60 charts is kind of a hassle, with the 60 profiles in my sessions manager , I could apply my strategies and load 60 different strategies, for all the different time profile I have.

Cheers

JP

JP, I'm not sure I follow exactly what you do manually now in 6.5, however the session manager is the replacement for the session begin / end times property we had in 6.5 - you can now define the session begin / end for each day in your week via a custom template, save and apply it as needed.

Correct you could start multiple instances of your strategy on the various session templates you created.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post Jon17
    by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM