Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Customize Account Performance Trade columns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customize Account Performance Trade columns?

I currently export the trades at the end of each day from the Account Performance trades tab to excel, so that I can analyze the data and collect statistics over time. To improve this, I would like to add custom columns to the trade tab, such as an indicator value at the time of the trade entry.

How can I do this? If I cannot alter the Performance tab results, is there another way to produce the information in an excel exportable for each trade entry?

Thank you.

Hello Lost Trader,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately adding additional tabs to the Account Perfomance window is not supported at this time. I will forward this to our development team for future considerations.

You can select a row within the Account Perfmance window then right mouse click-->Grid-->Export to Excel.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks, Christopher. I know I can export the Performance tab, but as I said it does not have all the information desired.

How can I export indicator specific details at the time of any trade entry?

Comment

Unfortunately there is not an option within NinjaTrader by default to export indicator information at a specific time. I will also forward this to our development team.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
          Unfortunately there is not an option within NinjaTrader by default to export indicator information at a specific time. I will also forward this to our development team.
          Thank you. It is rather important for the post-trading debrief. If we can export the same data after trading consistently, accurately, reliably; then we eliminate a lot of user error. Very important. And we can more easily expand our analysis of actual trading.

BTW, you could also think of it as generating the data upon an event (order fill and/or submission), rather than at a specific time. That might be easier for your developers.

Comment

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but is it still not possible? I need to do the same thing (ie: add RSI[0] ...). Thanks. Sorry just noticed this thread was for NinjaTrader 7. I use the latest 8 version. Same question though.

Comment

This feature is not available in NinjaTrader 8. I have submitted your suggestion to our development team and will follow up as soon as a tracking number has been assigned.

Comment

This feature request can be tracked with ID # SFT-4243.

You can request an update on any tracking ID on the forum or via email to our platform support team, and we can share any new information we have on the request.

Comment

Hello! Can you let me know if there has been any updates to this enhancement request? The ability to (possibly program) additional columns into the grid for export from strategy analysis.

for example with EntryTime I would love to be able to export maybe like EntryMomentum or EMAAtAentry etc…

similar to how market analyzer columns can be added… for custom performance metrics.
                  chadnash
                  NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Nash Technologies

Comment

Looks like ID # SFT-4243 was the enhancement request
                    chadnash
                    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Nash Technologies

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
                    0 responses