Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting the name of the data provider

Hi,

My broker set up a demo account with NT for me. He gave me the host address, price address, ports, a user id and, a password. The host address is: 66.150.110. 64; the price address is: 66.150.110.75.

How do I identify the name of the data provider? Can I get that info somewhere; other than from my broker?

Thanks.

I suppose your are with a Patsystems broker. Your broker connection will provide you realtime data: you will see data streaming in as you got connected.

Please take a look here if you need historical data (which is not provided by Patsystems): http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ricalData.html

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dierk View Post
      I suppose your are with a Patsystems broker. Your broker connection will provide you realtime data: you will see data streaming in as you got connected.

Please take a look here if you need historical data (which is not provided by Patsystems): http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ricalData.html
      Thanks Dierk. Appreciate your help.

I have set up the account connection to PatSystems. Nothing much seems to be happening for more than half an hour. The message at the low left hand side of the Control Center is saying "Connecting - Patsystems". Anything else I should be looking at to find out what's happening under the hood?

It's definitely not getting connected. It's now more than an hour.
      Last edited by maskiepop; 08-23-2007, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dierk View Post

Hi,

Can someone tell me the times when Patsystems' Sim Live feed is available for use by the trading public, i.e. people like me? Patsystems Sim Live is not 24/7, it seems, but when exactly are they available, and when are they not?

I am looking for a published schedule if there's one.

Cheers.
        Last edited by maskiepop; 08-25-2007, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maskiepop View Post
          Thanks Dierk. Appreciate your help.

I have set up the account connection to PatSystems. Nothing much seems to be happening for more than half an hour. The message at the low left hand side of the Control Center is saying "Connecting - Patsystems". Anything else I should be looking at to find out what's happening under the hood?

It's definitely not getting connected. It's now more than an hour.
          Please send you account credentials to "support AT ninjatrader DOT com" so our support staff could take a look.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
          7 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post yertle
          by yertle

Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes