Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Change default account in order windows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change default account in order windows?

Is there a way to change the default account globally for all the order windows? I got an IB disconnect today and they all defaulted to Sim101, it took a while for me to realize I was not working the IB account....

Hello maxpi:

Thank you for your post.

If you receive a disconnect from your datafeed provider, you will have to re-select your live account as all order entry windows will default back to Sim101.

That is an excellent suggestion though and I will share with our development team so they may add to our list of possible future enhancements to the NT application.

Best regards,
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just purchased NT about an hour ago and have started trading live with it.

How do I change the Dynamic superDOM to always use my IB account by default? It's defaulting to the Sim account even when I'm connected.

Also, how do I make NT connect to IB automatically when I start? It seems like I have to manually connect everytime NT starts.

Comment

Hello:

Thank you for posting.

Unfortunately, each time you connect to IB, you must re-select your live account. This cannot be set as default in the Dynamic SuperDOM.

As per your connection, you must go to File > Connect > Your IB account connection each time you launch NT.

However, you can auto logon to TWS by going to Tools > Account Connection > Choose your IB account connection and choose 'Change'. Click Next throught the Wizard until you reach the screen that has the option 'Auto Logon', make sure this option is checked.

Regards,
        RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
        Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
        2 responses