Blank Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank Charts

New computer with only Ninja & IB on it. Load charts data comes in fine and then if I change to another instrument chart loads blank

Thanks

Hello stock13,

I came across a similar email this morning that was sent to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Am I correct you submitted that email?

Please see my response below.

Can you please tell me what instrument you changed in the chart. Please let me know what interval is selected in the chart as well.

What steps do you perform to change instruments in the chart? Do you select a different instrument from the instrument drop down list in the chart toolbar. Do you perhaps change instruments through the 'Format Data Series' window?

Are you able to reproduce the issue consistently - if you create a brand new chart via File-->New-->Chart does the issue persist?

In addition, do you have any indicators applied in the chart? If so, please check if it will make a difference if you test a chart without indicators.

If you sent the email as well, please continue to work on your issue on either the forum or by email instead of both.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post CactusMan  
    Started by giulyko00, Yesterday, 12:03 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes