Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order not cancelling

Hello

We've been having an issue with sometimes an order not getting cancelled and staying live.
    little summary of our setup :
    NT6.5 (latest version)
    IB TWS 900 Desktop (as recommended)

Basically, the strategy MPO is Long , we have an order sent at every bar to buy at a certain price, and another order to close position at another price.
    I've put some logging so that i can see when my strat sends that buy order. It sends it correctly at every bar while the MPO is Long.

The close position is reached, MPO becomes flat, my buy order is no longer sent by my strat, and yet 3hrs after that close position, the order is still live in IB and visible in the Control Center.
    IF i disable the strat, the order gets cancelled.

My order is using liveUntilCancelled false.

Would there be any reason why an order would not get cancelled by Ninja if it's not renewed at the next bar by the strat ?

Everything is working fine EXCEPT for that particular type of order.
    All my stops and trails and target orders get cancelled, and most of the time my "enter" order gets cancelled too..
    But sometimes it doesn't .

This morning it happened on AUDUSD, on two different machines ...

please advice

zark.be, although lilely not related to your issue : you can now upgrade to TWS 906 -

For the issue - please send me trace / logs via Help > Mail to Support and include the appox time of the issue please, so I can review - liveUntilCancelled false it should expire at the next OnBarUpdate() if not explicitly resubmitted by your conditions.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sure i can send you the logs, but there's nothing interesting in them.
      TraceOrders isn't on, so all you see is when the order is first accepted, when my target is hit, all the other orders are cancelled, and then nothing until i disable the strat and it sends a cancel order for that last one.

And i can see in my strat output that my order wasn't sent after the position went flat.

Comment

zark.be, your logs and traces could be still helpful for us to determine what component was perhaps not working as expected this morning as you saw the issue. I would also suggest running TraceOrders with your strategies to garner valuable debug info then.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920  
        Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes