Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

mirus future trading /ES, after order is sent, its pending until my stop is hit,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mirus future trading /ES, after order is sent, its pending until my stop is hit,

Im using DOM to trade. Have 2 targets and 2 stop loss every time its entered.

The problem is after a while I decided to close the trade by hitting "Close", now the problems comes. All 4 orders are become "Pending" its normal, but what is NOT normal is its in "Pending" for way too long compare to previous situation, and the market wasnt crashing either. It was like at least 1 or 2 minutes if not longer.

So the orders are pending until my Stop Loss are hit on all contracts, then they disappeared.
    But another problem arised, now the DOM shows I have 2 order in opposite direction of my previous orders that got stopped out. This freaks me out, and I click close immediately i saw it, it closed them, but again not as fast as it used to be.

So what could happened? and how to fix it? If it has anything to do with NT.

Im suspecting its execution engine was not working or too overloaded. It is not a slippage, it just hang in there not doing anything. My computer wasnt frozen, not NT, all the data are flowing very fast, just the orders are not executing at all.

If you have any commend, let me know.

thanks.

Hello MoreYummy,

Unfortunately I am not sure why the orders remained in a 'Pending' state. It indicates NinjaTrader sent pending cancel and pending change requests to broker. However NinjaTrader did not receive a signal back from the broker that these modifications were accepted.

When using the Close button, the following will occur.

The stop losses are cancelled and the profit targets are modified so it will close out your position.

It seems both the stop losses and profit targets were executed, which caused the reverse position. I suggest to check with your broker why the orders remained in a pending state for that long.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by trilliantrader, Today, 08:16 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post trilliantrader  
    Started by samish18, Today, 08:31 AM
    1 response
    1 view