Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
    Hello,

Can you please goto Control Center->Help->Mail To support and send in a note to support at ninjatrader dot com with your trace and log files attached so that we may take a look at what is going on. Please reference this forum post.

I look forward to assisting you further.
    I tried twice but was met with an error box indicating the remote server did not properly respond in time.

?

Comment

Hello,

Can you please send this files manually in the case through your email client as attachments to support at ninjatrader dot com and reference this forum post.

You can find these files at the following locations, please attach these to a return email.
      Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20100902 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)
      Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20100902 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

"Hello.

I just bought a lease for NT 7. I am currently using zen-fire. When I get up in the morning, I want to load data from what happened during the night. But when I start up chart trader, I can only get what is occurring in the present. In the data series window, I have 3 days selected; but it does not seem to change anything. I also have 24/7 default template selected.

Moreover, the daily chart is missing the last 1/3 of data for SI 12/10 for the month of August. I have 300 days selected. It has the first 2/3 of August and then goes into September. Am I missing something?

Thanks"

I will email the files for which you ask. In the meantime, could you help me with the first issue described above about bringing up a minute chart and having several hours of data load instead of just starting at the present minute. I hope I am clear. For example, if I start the chart at 7 30, the chart will start plotting data at that time instead of filling in the previous hours. I have 24/7 template selected, 3 days.

For the second issue about the daily chart. Please see attached screen shot. It terminates at 8/20/10. I did not select this range. In the data series window, I have 9/4/10 end date selected.

Thank you very much.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by nepenthean; 09-04-2010, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Hello nepenthean,

You should be able to see historical trade data so long as you have this plot enabled.

You will want to review “How to edit Data Series parameters” at the following link to our Help Guide:

Please let me know if I can answer any additional questions.
          ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes, I have read that. I have 9/4/10 as the end date for the daily chart. Why does it end at 8/20/10?

For the minute charts, the 'reload historical data' is greyed out.

This is really beginning to frustrate me.

From the help guide you referenced:

" Changing an Interval via Chart Toolbar
            To change an interval using the chart toolbar:

1.Left mouse click on the Data Series drop down menu from the chart toolbar
            2.Left mouse click on any of the minute, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly menu items."

I did just that, but nothing changed. 8/20/10 is still the cut off date. Another customer rep asked me to email the log/trace files through the help menu, which I did. However, NT failed to send it twice. After I manually sent the files, he said no error was listed. What is going on?
            Last edited by nepenthean; 09-04-2010, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by hazylizard, Today, 08:38 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
            Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post geddyisodin