MAE, MFE, ETD showing NaN in Account Performance for IB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAE, MFE, ETD showing NaN in Account Performance for IB

I have noticed that since going LIVE, my trades through IB show NaN for MAE, MFE and ETD (trading the ES E-Mini). I am using IQFeed as my first data connection and IB my second connection. Simulated trades through the Sim101 Account are showing this data (which by the way is connected to the IQFeed). I have noticed this behavior in NT6.5 and NT7 beta 18.

Is this information avail through IB or have I set something up incorrectly?

I tried searching earlier but finally searched on "NaN" and found some info. Not sure if it pertains as I just started LIVE trading. If no help then I will just try and re-init the database and see what happens tomorrow....
    Last edited by keeda; 07-20-2010, 07:02 PM.

Hello,

Thank you for your first forum post.

You say this occurs with NinjaTrader 7? Can you plase send us your database for NinjaTrader 7 and the dates you generated your account performance report so that we may test this on our end.

Please goto NinjaTrader7 and then goto Control Center->Help->Mail To Support and then reference this forum post and make sure to checkmark to send us your trace and log files and your database so that we may look into this further.

Thank You and I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Will do so tomorrow after I complete some trades. I re-inited the database for good measure. I also have selected IB as the first data connection to see if this produces any change.

Comment

Did some trades this morning. With IB feed as the FIRST connection and IQFeed as the SECOND connection, I now get MAE, MFE and ETD info. When reversed I did not. Looks like the problem on my end is now solved.

Comment

Have the same issue

Data provider IQfeed and IB as a broker:
          MAE MFE and ETD will be not calculated. Instead: $NaN

Is there a fix for this issue?

Comment

What version of NinjaTrader 7 are you using? This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)

If you switch the connection order like keeda did, does the issue persist? Or is it resolved?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post CortexZenUSA  
            Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
            0 responses
            1 view