Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pats system

hi,

I am currently using Pats system to trade. When i ask my broker to switch my account setting to Ninja trader, they request a Ninja Trader API program license ID. Where can i find it?

Hello lazykw,

Your broker refers to a live NinjaTrader license key. You will need to purchase a subscription with us in order to trade your live account. Once you are subscribed you will receive a live license key. This is the license your broker requests.

Please see the link below for information regarding the subscriptions we offer.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

hi,

I have already purchase a subsciption and have sent it to my broker. But the person who replied me say he needs the Ninja Trader API program license ID. Is there such license ID?

Comment

I suspect he refers to a NinjaTrader license key. If not, unfortunately I am not aware of a 'NinjaTrader API program license ID'.

Can you please tell me who your broker is.

Comment

My broker is Phillips Futures Singapore.

Comment

My broker have told me that they have already transferred my PATS account setting to Ninja trader. But now when i try to connect to my account under Ninja trader, an error occured station Login failed: Unable to login, error 7: Invalid Application license. What does this means?
            Last edited by lazykw; 07-21-2010, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Hello lazykw,

This occurs when your account has not been configured correctly on your broker's server.
              • Shut down NinjaTrader
              • Contact your broker and inform them that you receive this errror message and that they have not set up your account with the correct NinjaTrader application ID
              • Once they have confirmed that the account is correctly configured confirm with them the correct logon/server credentials
              • If any of this information is different you will need to change/update your account connection in NinjaTrader via Tools > Account Connections
              • Restart NinjaTrader and connect
              KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello lazykw,

I have sent an email to Phillips Futures Singapore with the information they require in order to configure your account for use with NinjaTrader.

I suggest to contact them to verify when your account is configured. Subsequently test the connection once more and let me know if the error remains.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the help, I can connect to my Pats account through Ninja trader. Finally it is done. Now, i have added a few instrument into the Market Analyzer but few of them i can't get any data and get this in the log "Unable to subscribe to market data for instrument". Can I know what are the settings for TOPIX futures, CME Nikkei 225 futures, OSE Nikkei 225 futures under Pats system? I have tried adding them myself but it can't work.
                  Last edited by lazykw; 07-22-2010, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Hello lazykw,

Can you please connect to Patsystems and go to Tools-->Instrument Manager. Click the Pats-button in the upper right corner - it will list all instruments that are authorized as per your Patsystems connection.

You will need enter the Pats Symbol listed under the Pats button next to Patsystems under the Misc-tab. Make sure the exchange reflected under the Pats button is enabled in the Definition tab of the Instrument Editor window.

Let me know if this will not work for you.

Comment

hi,

I have already done what you have said. As seen under the Pats button, CME Nikkei futures pats symbol is NIY. So under the instrument list, i created a new instrument under instrument editor, under Misc tab, beside the Patsytems i keyed in NIY. Next under the definition tab i checked CME under the exchanges. However when i add it to the market analyzer, there is still nothing. And in the log, it still tells me "unable to subscribe to market data for instrument NIY 09-10". And can i know under the definition tab, which exchange is FAREAST?

Comment

Can you please enable the Globex exchange instead of the CME exchange as per the CME Nikkei futures instrument. Check if this will result in data.

I am not sure what exchange is referred by 'FAREAST'. Am I correct this is listed under the Pats-button for some instruments? If so, I suggest to check with your broker if they can clarify the 'FAREAST' exchange.

Comment

Hi,

ok, i have checked Globex and resulted in data. lastly do you know which exchange do i check for TOPIX futures? thats the last one i need. Thanks.

Comment

Unfortunately I am not sure. What exchange is listed under the Pats button?

I suggest to try the Liffe and Tse exchanges.

Comment

I am also unable to get OSE NK225 futures quotes from Patsystems into NT.

When i startup NT, it complains exchange exchanges 'OSE' and 'IPE' not supported
                              by NinjaTrader.

Any resolution for this ?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Barry Milan  
                              Started by DJ888, Yesterday, 06:09 PM