Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader Developers in Sydney, Australia

Hi,

Was curious if there were any NT developers/Training organizations in the Sydney, Australia area.
    I am a strategy developer previously in C,C++,Java who has been tasked with moving to NT by my company.They are a smaller Hedge Fund.(<30m FUM)
    I have a large number of models that need to be ported to NT and would be interested if there is anyone local who would like to collaborate and share ideas.
    I am also a certified Market Technician and occasional Prop trader so might be able to assist in tweaking some purely systematic models. (ASX can be a nightmare if devoid of fundamental discretionary override ability).
    Primarily, my objective is to bring myself up to speed on Ninja/C# so if you are purely a developer looking for a live vehicle to test/run your models against this might be of interest to you.

Thanks.

Hello abfc123,

Please see the link below that lists supported NinjaScript consultants.

TCT Australia is based in Melbourne. Unfortunately I am not sure if other NinjaScript consultants are based in Australia.

In addition, you can find information regarding NinjaScript in our help guide at the following link.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi abfc123,

Although I am in Chicago, IL we seem to have very similar backgrounds; my C++ is rusty but my C# and FIX are pretty good (NinjaTrader appears to be FIX based) and I am pretty new to NinjaScript although I have traded using the front end for over a year now.

I have also been given the same basic task as you have. I would love to share ideas, etc.

Scott

Comment

Any Programmer in Brisbane/Gold Coast?

Hi,

I would like an experienced Ninja Trader programmer to help me set up an automated system, but I would want the person to be near to where I live so I could meet with them as well. Do you know of any programmers in the Brisbane or Gold Coast areas in Queensland Australia?

Thanks,

Brook

Comment

Brook,

If I can be of casual help from afar, feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
          Scott

Comment

Brook
            Try James at [email protected]
            I have used their services and was very happy with the results , professional , fast and not the most expensive.
            regards
            Dean

Comment

correction to email

Best way to contact TradingCoders is via the online contact form at

TradingCoders - Custom NinjaTrader, MetaTrader MT4, MT5, MultiCharts.NET and InteractiveBrokers API coding service - indicators and strategies.

Main website:
              TradingCoders - Custom NinjaTrader, MetaTrader MT4, MT5, MultiCharts.NET and InteractiveBrokers API coding service - indicators and strategies.

Cheers,
              TradingCoders

Comment

Originally posted by Brook View Post
                Hi,

I would like an experienced Ninja Trader programmer to help me set up an automated system, but I would want the person to be near to where I live so I could meet with them as well. Do you know of any programmers in the Brisbane or Gold Coast areas in Queensland Australia?

Thanks,

Brook
                You can ask me also Brook feel free I am from Philippines.

Comment

Dean, Could you (or anyone) provide a bit of a review for CodingTraders? I am considering their services. Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post wzgy0920  
                  Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
                  5 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post wzgy0920