Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 license, 2 viewers

Hi,

Is there a way that both 2 computers can have 1 live license key and that one of can be logged in and the other can also load up NT without kicking the other off if its trading live...

thanks!

Hello jonmoron,

Thank you for your post.

You can install & use NinjaTrader on more than one PC &/or laptop. However, you can only use one copy of a Live NinjaTrader License Key at a time or else this would place you in violation of the NinjaTrader End User License Agreement.

Additionally, most brokers do not allow multiple connections to the same brokerage account for security reasons.

Please let us know if we can answer any additional questions or assist with anything else.
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks, NT_Chip.
      That is what I expected.

Comment

When I signed up with Amp Futures I was specifically told that I could have another trader trading my account remotely and that I could also sign in to the account as 'viewing only', so that I could monitor the account (although only the person trading would be able to actually affect the SuperDom)... So was my broker not telling the truth or are you not fully informed? There is absolutely no way for 2 people to use one license if one of the people is a 'viewing only'??

Comment

Hi,
          another way to achive your target: If you only want to look in detail, what other people trade with your account ( i.e. for teaching ).
          Install Teamviewer www.teamviewer.com.
          There you have access to the remote PC and you can see what the broker trade

Comment

Originally posted by sev888 View Post
            When I signed up with Amp Futures I was specifically told that I could have another trader trading my account remotely and that I could also sign in to the account as 'viewing only', so that I could monitor the account (although only the person trading would be able to actually affect the SuperDom)... So was my broker not telling the truth or are you not fully informed? There is absolutely no way for 2 people to use one license if one of the people is a 'viewing only'??

I believe this is something on their end and I'm not sure how this works. However, if you purchase a Live license with us, you can only use it once at the time. Otherwise you would be in violation as Chip mentioned and it can lead to license and subscription termination.
            Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by gbourque, Today, 06:39 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post gbourque  
            Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
            1 response
            0 likes