Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limited connectivity options

Hi there,

I have browsed through the different connectivity options and I have noticed that nearly all of your selected data providers (with the exception of eSignal, which I do not like) mostly offer data on global futures and North American equities, but their offering is rather limited beyond those areas.

Are you considering adding new connectivity options beyond your current list of brokers and data providers? I was thinking of QuoteTracker for example. Is there a reason (perhaps it is proprietary for MetaStock only?) why such connection is not available?

Anyone knows a good data provider (other than eSignal) for European stocks and equity indices and with histories spanning at least 10+ (ideally 20+ or longer) years?

Thanks,

Stopped

Hello Stopped,

Thank you for your post.

I'll definitely pass your suggestion that support be added for QuoteTracker/MetaStock on for further consideration.

Per other providers who offer non-us instruments, have you checked with DTN.IQ and/or BarChart? Also, Interactive Brokers offers a large amount of non-US instruments.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Apologies, I made a mistake: I meant QuoteCenter not QuoteTracker. I checked with them and unfortunately it is an internal data feed for Reuters products only. A shame.

Thanks for your other suggestions, but those providers are not good enough for international equities. I may try with one of the brokers you mentioned, or stick with Yahoo! for the time being.

Thanks again!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post kujista
      by kujista

Started by trilliantrader, Today, 08:16 AM
      0 responses