Execute through IB, Other Datafeed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Execute through IB, Other Datafeed

Hi, I have used other platforms which let you separate where your orders are executed (broker) and where your data comes from (data feed). Specifically I would like to execute my orders using NT with InteractiveBrokers, but I do NOT want to use their datafeed. I would prefer zen-fire, but I could be talked into something else, but the IB data just isnt accurate enough for me, but I want to execute through them.
    NT doesn't make it clear if this is available, as when I sign up I can just chose "IB" for my broker technology. Please let me know if a NT/IB/Zen setup is possible. Or at least a NT/IB/AccurateFeed. Thank you.

Hello sacramento343,

Thank you for your post.

Yes you can receive data from Zen-Fire and submit orders to your IB account. In this scenario you would want to connect to Zen-Fire first and IB second. Once connected within your order entry window you would select your IB account from the Accounts drop down window.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Multiple Connections.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for the prompt answer. I looked at the page you supplied, so now I am aware this can be done. My second question is how? When i go to ninjatrader.com and sign up, do I need to select the multiple broker version of NT? Will I need to pay extra for zen fire, or how do I receive data from them since it seems they do not sell it at the retail level, but only wholesale it to other brokers?

Comment

Hi,

What's best is to send a note to [email protected], refer to this thread and provide your phone number as well. They will schedule a call with you and can answer all your questions about this and let you know what your subscription options are.
        Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post PaulMohn  
        Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes