Zenfire status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenfire status

I get the 10001 "Login failed" error when I try and log in to Zen. Is this a global problem or just me? Normally if they do maintenance on the weekend it's done by now. Thanks.

Same here.

Have successfully connected to zen now.
    Last edited by TAJTrades; 08-01-2010, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
      I get the 10001 "Login failed" error when I try and log in to Zen. Is this a global problem or just me? Normally if they do maintenance on the weekend it's done by now. Thanks.
      Having the same problem. I wanted to see if there were any trades. Tried the last 15 minutes with no success.

Comment

Was disconnected again. Hope this is not a repeat of a few weeks ago.

Comment

Yeah obviously not an acceptable situation. I wanted to trade and the first few minutes present some of the best opportunities.

Comment

start up and connection

just started up NT17 B19 took long time to start up and did not connect automatically. When tried connect manually (Zen-Fire), get "login failed" box. Looks like not alone hope is worked out soon

Comment

Originally posted by newbie0101 View Post
              just started up NT17 B19 took long time to start up and did not connect automatically. When tried connect manually (Zen-Fire), get "login failed" box. Looks like not alone hope is worked out soon
              Is anyone actually able to connect now? Mine just connected now, a half hour after the market opened to trade. Not happening.
              Last edited by bce111; 08-01-2010, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I'm connected as of now....

Comment

If you are still unable to connect at ths time please reboot your PC and let me know if the issue persists.
                  Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
                    If you are still unable to connect at ths time please reboot your PC and let me know if the issue persists.
                    I restarted my computer and am unable to connect. I'm getting the same error message as in post #1. I'm using NT 6.5.

Edit: I'm able to connect on 7.0.0.19, just not 6.5.
                    Edit 2: I'm now able to connect with 6.5.
                    Last edited by mrpowerballad; 08-01-2010, 06:06 PM.

Comment

We have 3 PCs. One of them is running 6.5.1000.15 and two are running 7.0.0.19.

We rebooted machines and restarted Ninja but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

It seems to be a problem in connectivity.

All 3 systems had trouble connecting to ZenFire ...

Code:
                      8/1/2010 6:01:19 PM|1|2|1. AMP Zenfire Connection for E-Mini's: Primary connection=Disconnected, Price feed=Disconnected
                      8/1/2010 6:01:30 PM|1|2|1. AMP Zenfire Connection for E-Mini's: Primary connection=Connecting, Price feed=Connecting
                      8/1/2010 6:01:47 PM|3|2|1. AMP Zenfire Connection for E-Mini's: Unable to login (10001)(LoginFailed)
                      8/1/2010 6:03:42 PM|1|2|1. AMP Zenfire Connection for E-Mini's: Primary connection=Connecting, Price feed=Connecting
                      8/1/2010 6:03:59 PM|3|2|1. AMP Zenfire Connection for E-Mini's: Unable to login (10001)(LoginFailed)
                      8/1/2010 6:32:50 PM|1|2|1. AMP Zenfire Connection for E-Mini's: Primary connection=Connecting, Price feed=Connecting
                      8/1/2010 6:32:53 PM|1|2|1. AMP Zenfire Connection for E-Mini's: Primary connection=Connected, Price feed=Connected
                      8/1/2010 6:32:59 PM|1|2|Time to flatten=12:00:00 AM, Flatten all=Disabled
                      8/1/2010 6:49:10 PM|1|2|1. AMP Zenfire Connection for E-Mini's: Primary connection=Connected, Price feed=ConnectionLost
                      8/1/2010 6:51:30 PM|1|2|1. AMP Zenfire Connection for E-Mini's: Primary connection=Connected, Price feed=Connected
                      8/1/2010 7:06:21 PM|1|2|1. AMP Zenfire Connection for E-Mini's: Primary connection=Connected, Price feed=ConnectionLost
                      8/1/2010 7:06:21 PM|1|2|1. AMP Zenfire Connection for E-Mini's: Primary connection=ConnectionLost, Price feed=ConnectionLost
                      8/1/2010 7:07:57 PM|1|2|1. AMP Zenfire Connection for E-Mini's: Primary connection=ConnectionLost, Price feed=Connected
                      8/1/2010 7:07:58 PM|1|2|1. AMP Zenfire Connection for E-Mini's: Primary connection=Connected, Price feed=Connected
                      So, as you can see, it's been spotty.

(Note: I just had to update my system clock which disagreed with our other systems and had gotten a failed to update message... so the above times are approximate.)

Comment

It appears there has been some issues this afternoon regarding the Zen-Fire connection however it seems to have been resolved at this time. Please let me know if you are still experiencing any issue connecting to Zen-Fire at this time.
                        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
                        2 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post wzgy0920  
                        Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
                        5 responses
                        0 likes