GE futures price increment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eurodollar futures have the wrong minimum price increment (or wrong decimal place, depending on how you look at it.) 95.395 shows as 9539.500 and the price increment is .005. Either the price has to be reported with the decimal where I put it (95.395) and the increment stays the same (I think that's the correct way), or the price increment should only be .5 instead of .005. The upshot is that The DOM is filled with prices that can't trade and the last trade price is the only functioning price that appears. The only way to see more than one price that actually trades would be to configure it to show 100+ prices, and then there would be 99 nonfunctional lines between each functioning one. I looked for something configurable, but didn't find anything. Did I miss something? Thanks.

Hello:
    Thank you for your post.

Which datafeed are you connected to?

Which instrument do you have selected or did you create the instrument manually?

Attached are the default specs for the Euro Dollar and it is working as expected with the default settings when I connect to my datafeed.
    The contract within NT Instrument Manager is the 6E.

Best regards,
    Attached Files
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Ryan.

It is actually GE (Eurodollar) not 6E (Euro FX), but your picture pointed me in the right direction. I'm new and didn't realize I could edit those specs. Changing the point value from 2500 to 25 and leaving the tick size at .005 fixed it.

Leaving the point value at 2500 and changing the tick value to .5 also worked, but that's not really where the decimal point belongs. The prices, by definition, for this contract should be less than 100.

Thanks again.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post wzgy0920  
      Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes