Data Fee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Fee

I have multiple emails from Kinetick, offering their service. While it sounds good on the surface, I don't quite understand how it is better than the Zenfire feed I have now.
    Zenfire is most certainly not perfect....('real-time' indicators reset everytime I touch the chart) and I sometimes get sudden "jumps" on my charts where it appears the Zenfire feed stalled and/or just sent a chunk of data at once.

1. Does using the Kinetick data feed mean that my "real time" indicators
    (Ex: Vol Profile, Bid/Ask etc.) won't reset every time I touch the chart?

2. Does the Kinetick data feed provide a 'faster' datafeed than ZenFire?

3. Kinetick claims it was coded "especially for Ninja 7".
    Does "ninja" agree with that statement?

No trick questions...I'm not a lawyer....I'm not trying to pit Zenfire against Kinetick.
    I just want to know more about the feed from someone who actually understands Ninja.

Thanks .....

I notice that this thread seems to have been skipped over......(which means I must have asked a sensitive question). Apologies if I caused any grief....but I would like to better understand how Ninja works with Kinetick vs. Zenfire.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in our response, this post must somehow got lost on us.

Zen-Fire is a trading engine that executes orders and distributes market data. Kinetick is only a market data provider and in the context of a NinjaTrader user on Zen-Fire provides the following value:

- Since Zen-Fire does not support market data for equities, forex or market internals (TICK, TRIN) Kinetick can supplement your Zen-Fire connection by providing access to these other markets
      - Can serve as a back up in the event that your Zen-Fire connection is unavailable

Primarly, Kinetick is for those individuals that do not have a brokerage account to use with NinjaTrader and require a market data service to drive NinjaTrader.

To answer your specific questions:

1. The real-time indicators use real-time bid/ask data to generate signals, and regardless of the data feed you are using they will reset anytime changes are made to a chart.

2. Zen-Fire has a solid reputation for providing fast market data. We have not compared the Kinetick feed to Zen-Fire.

3. Kinetick adapter was specifically developed for NinjaTrader 7.

Kinetick is a NinjaTrader brand, marketed indpendently of NinjaTrader.
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks!! (this helps)

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post cre8able