Kinetick & CME Wavier Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick & CME Wavier Program

How does billing work for this service? Are you initially billed for the data service and then billed at the end of the billing cycle for exchange fees? E.g. if you have validated within the billing cycle, you won't be billed the exchange fees. Correct?

Hi netjms,

Thank you for your interest in Kinetick.

Kinetick service fees are pro-rated for the current calendar month. Following months will be billed in advance on the first of the month for each subsequent monthly renewal term.

The exchange fees are not pro-rated and you would be billed for the entirety of the exchange fees when you first subscribe, and thereafter on the first of the month during the regular billing cycle.

If you are participating in the CME Data Fee Waiver Program, any CME Group Globex exchange fees will be billed immediately for the current calendar month meaning, your current calendar month’s CME exchange fees WILL NOT be waived. These fees will only be waived for following months for qualified accounts.

Please send any further questions on Kinetick here - http://www.kinetick.com/support
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Looking for real-time tick data for tick charts and will likely sign up for the CME data fee waiver program today.
      - Just to be clear, I should expect to pay for the 1st month's exchange fees no matter what?
      - If so, will it be pro-rated, since half the month has already passed?
      - Also, can I opt to get only CME e-mini and CBOT e-mini data?
      Thanks.

Comment

Please disregard my previous post, as I'd just signed up for Kinetick. Now just waiting for data to change from delayed data to real-time.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rtwave
        by rtwave

Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
        7 responses
        0 likes