impossible to select Fib retracement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

impossible to select Fib retracement

Okay my self-proclaimed "crazy clicker" wife was tasked with setting a bunch of Fib retracements and accidentally did a start point and end point click on the same x-axis (which is easy to accomplish if you just double-click with the Fib retrace. tool engaged). Problem is now it's impossible to select the rogue Fib drawing and edit/delete it even after zooming WAY in.

We had to delete all fib retracement drawings and start over. Fearing this might occur again, is there really no way to select a single Fib retracement drawing (or possible other drawing) which cannot be selected?

I didn't know she was a crazy clicker when I married her 22 years ago.

Please help.

Hello billworld,

Thank you for your post

If you want to select & remove a single Fib drawing object you will want to single left-click on the diagonal (connecting) line. Once its selected as indicated by the small black boxes (highlighted in red in the screenshot), you can just hit ‘delete’.

Check out this section on “How to remove drawing objects” as an additional reference:

Please let me know if I can answer any additional questions.
    Attached Files
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I know how to click the diagonal line which represents the Fib retracement. As I said, what do you do if there's no diagonal line to click on because the Fib ret. was inserted as a single line "blob". Try doing exactly as I described to get the point behind the problem.

Comment

Hello billworld,

If you are unable to expand the x &/or y axis to enable the drawing tool to be similarly expanded (allowing for selection & deletion), then perhaps you could adjust the mouse such that executing a double-click command would be more difficult; i.e. adjust the click speed for the double click command recognition.

Apart from that, if the drawing tool cannot be selected then it will be necessary to eliminate all drawing objects of that type.
        ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Max238
        by Max238

Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
        1 response