Esignal - 64 bit version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vincent, Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately your answer does not solve my problem as I predominantly trade stocks on international exchanges.

I hope you pass on the message to development in regards to a esignal 64 bit connection and the ability to zoom out to the start of historical available data for stocks.

It is the lack of these functions that has stopped me in purchasing Ninja Trader software and migrating from esignal to NT, which is shame because like I said I like the software.

Comment

Hi,
      Your request has been noted and forwarded to our development team.

I would also like to clear some things up since I've received some new info in regards of adding new exchanges for Kinetick in the future and making my statement in post #30 inaccurate.

At this time we are close to releasing support for Sydney Futures and Tokyo Grains and Commodities. There are also intermediate to longer term plans to add additional equities, market depth and other international exchanges.

If there's enough demand we might be able to add the ASX equities in Q2/Q3 of next year.
      In addition, exchange development for TotalView, ARCA Book, Direct Edge and BATS has unfortunately been pushed back until mid-next year with no specific ETA at this time.
      Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Vincent View Post
        Hi,

Thank you for your nice comments and feedback.

With Kinetick several exchanges will be added at the end of the year. Once of them is the ASX, however only for commodities. We have Stocks on our radar as well however don't have any news about this yet.

So far the we have the following exchanges and Market Depth confirmed to be added around the end of the year. At this time we don't have an exact ETA available.
        Futures:
        * Tokyo Commodities Exchange (TOCOM)
        * Tokyo Grain Exchange (TGE)
        * Dalian (China)
        * Zhengzhou (China)
        * Australian Securities Exchange (Commodities only)
        Level II Stocks:
        * Nasdaq TotalView
        * ARCA book
        * DirectEdge
        * BATs

For the zooming issue, you most likely hit the maximum zoom capacity so therefore you can not zoom beyond the 5 years.
        Hi, now is 2012 ,and i don`t see * Dalian (China),* Zhengzhou (China) supported in your data feed , how are they going?

and in china ,all data are free ,even realtime tick data ,will you provide them free ?

currently i have developed my own solution for Chinese Future and stock realtime quote on ninjatrader , but if there are official support On Chinese markets , it would be very ineresting ,because it`s a huge markets for ninjatrader

Comment

Hello vcvcvvc,

These remain on development's list of future considerations. Unfortunately, there is not currently any word on if or when we would see support added for these items.
          KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Skifree
          by Skifree

Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
          5 responses