Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

HELP setting up 3 seperate ATM's please.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP setting up 3 seperate ATM's please.........

So I have Three seperate ATM stategies that I'd like to get setup. So here we go.... 1. Is trading 2 contracts, the First Target is 4 tics. with an 8 tick Stop. And that's it for the first one. Pretty Simple. 2. Trading 2 contracts. The Stop is 8 ticks . The First target is 4 tics for one contract and the second Target for the second contract is 8 ticks. Once the First Target is hit, I want the Stop to move to -4 behind my entry price ( Scratch ). When price moves 7 ticks towards my second target , I want the Stop to go to Entry ( Break even ). If price moves to 8 ticks ( Fill or not ), I want the stop to go to +4 above my entry price and have it stay there. So that's it for the Second ATM strategy. 3. Trading 1 contract. The Stop is 10 ticks upon entry. The First Target is 6 ticks. Once Price moves 6 tics to target, I want the Stop to go to +1 from what my Entry price was. Once Price moves to +7 ticks, I want stop to move to +3. And stay there. From here, I'll manually manage the trade. Thanks for all the help guys. I hope I explained the 3 different ATM I wish to get setup simple enough. Thanks - Mike

Hi mdsvtr,

Thank you for your post.

I have setup the 2nd strategy you requested, and and attached screenshots.

Please take a look at that as well as these helpful examples and Help Guide content:
    Attached Files
    TimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post funk10101  
    Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
    11 responses