Collapse

NinjaTrader Software powered by Zen-Fire trading solution with Mirus Futures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader Software powered by Zen-Fire trading solution with Mirus Futures

Hi,

I am really fine with NinjaTrader Software powered by Zen-Fire trading solution with Mirus Futures! Infact, I am considering of opening a live account with it in september/october. I have attended several web seminar brought by Mirus Futures and by now I have almost a fully understanding of the platforms the broker and the FCM as well. My only doubt is about fees or commissions for the software I may be not aware of. For exemple: is the NinjaTrader Software free when opening a live account with MirusFutures? I know I could take advantage of more features by purchasing NinjaTrader like, ATM etc..are the following available for free with NinjaTrader/ZenFire thru MirusFutures?

Static Super DOM,
    Level 2,
    Basic Charts with indicators,
    Market Scanner,
    Time and Sales,

This is really my only doubt left.

thanks ever so much,

Hello,

Glad you like the software! Yes, you should have access to all of those features with Mirus. Double check the Static DOM before you get an account though. Some broker support it and some don't, and som support it by you have to buy TT credits. You can read about TT credits here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/su...on_credits.htm

Again they may or may not apply to you.

NT is not free with live trading, but we have lots of affordable purchase options:
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ben View Post
      NT is not free with live trading, but we have lots of affordable purchase options:
      http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/su...g_platform.htm
      Ok. So, once I open a live account with MirusFutures I am going to have to buy the NinjaTrader Live Trading for Zen-Fire (Lifetime License) for 995$ in order to actually send orders thru that broker...is that right?

thanks

Comment

Hello,

Well, that is one way to go. That is your best option also. But you can choose one of the monthly pay options listed there. Yes, you will need to pay for a license with NT on that sight so you can trade live via NT.
        DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ben View Post
          Hello,

Well, that is one way to go. That is your best option also. But you can choose one of the monthly pay options listed there. Yes, you will need to pay for a license with NT on that sight so you can trade live via NT.
          I am sorry. I am having some difficulties understanding how it actually works. The following is a reply I got from MirusFutures:
          Hello, Thanks for your continued interest in Mirus Futures. There is a free version of the NinjaTrader platform available for live clients. This free version does not include the use of the ATM Strategies, OCO orders, or NinjaScripts (custom indicators and automated strategies). If you would like to use any of those features with your live account, you would be required to lease/purchase a license key directly from NinjaTrader. Costs are available on their website by clicking on the purchase link. The features that you listed are all available with the free license key (I assume that you refer to the Market Analyzer when you said Market Scanner). Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks, Mirus Support
          So, in a nutshell, I can use a free versiona of NinjaTrader along with MirusFutures...no worries about ATM Strategies, OCO orders, or NinjaScripts...for the moment! Can it actually be done? Thanks

Comment

Hi tucciotrader,

Mirus is referring to a NinjaTrader direct license. This type of license will allow for live trading, but does not include OCO orders, ATM strategies, NinjaScript development features or access to Market Replay.
            KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
              Hi tucciotrader,

Mirus is referring to a NinjaTrader direct license. This type of license will allow for live trading, but does not include OCO orders, ATM strategies, NinjaScript development features or access to Market Replay.
              Ok, now I can understand. http://www.ninjatrader.com/LP/Direct...ion-Static.php

Comment

Stock market traders use a variety of platforms to ease their customers to get an instant access of the updates and the current market value of a particular company’s shares. If you would like to deal in the share market then you can get in touch with a stock market broker and earn a good sum of money by trading in this market.

Futures Trading Software
                Last edited by Kristopher; 07-13-2011, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by briansaul, Today, 05:31 AM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes
                Last Post briansaul  
                Started by fwendolynlpxz, Today, 05:19 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes