Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Can you get a script for ninjatrader to auto ordering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you get a script for ninjatrader to auto ordering?

Hey Guys, I am new to ninjatrader, I was wondering if I there was a ninjascript available either as a free download or for purchasing. Where I could set some parameters to allow ninja to buy and sell on my behalf when I am not at the computer. What I am looking for is the following: To be able to enter a trade to go long or short at a limit price. To be able to click how many contracts I want per trade. Then have an offset so it would sell when the market moves say 4 ticks up (or whatever limit you want). Then to automatically continue and repeat the process doing a limit order buying at the current price and selling again at 4 ticks. Then repeating constantly for about 200 or more trades. Is that possible? Also to have a stop loss limit in place so if the market moved against by say 10 ticks, then it would automatically sell. So I am looking to make the whole trading process automatic To go a bit more advanced, could a script be set to understand when it's time to go short and do the opposite of the above, is that at all possible? Any help much appreciated Many thanks in advance

Yup to all of your ?'s. Just have to code it.

Comment

Many thanks for your reply Is there exact script available as a free or paying download? If there isn't, is there anything similar to which I can modify to suit my features? I don't know any programming, how easy would it be to turn my requirements into a script and how long would you think it would take to do? Lastly, would anyone on here be happy to make that script for me for free or for a small fee? I guess it's just a few lines of code and probably takes seconds for a good programmer to create. But I really don't know, as like I said I don't know any programming. Any help much appreciated Many thanks in advance

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by RubenCazorla, 08-30-2022, 06:36 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post PaulMohn  
      Started by f.saeidi, Yesterday, 12:14 PM
      9 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post f.saeidi