Semi-automated strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi-automated strategy

Hello. Is it possible to configure strategy in the following way: to select a list of stocks I wish to watch and to run my strategy on these stocks, then, when entry signal will trigger - window should pop up, which will show the details and will be awaiting for confirmation.
    In Prodigio this function is called TradeOptics.
    Thanks a lot.

vitaleg, yes you could start a strategy on multiple stocks (or code one strategy handling multiple instruments), however our NinjaScript strategies would work without an user confirmation.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks. By the way - I`m working with Interactive Brockers, they have 50 msg/second limit and 100 simulateously transferred tick quotes for differen instruments. Please advise how much instruments I can add to the strategy?

Comment

Unfortunately I could not give you a hard set symbol limit to work with as it would depend on your calcuation's done and custom setup used.

Comment

Please forward me to materials explaining how to program and run strategy on a number of instuments.

Comment

For the general concept behind our MultiSeries implementation, please review this article -

For a sample strategy, you can check into our SampleMultiInstrument supplied with your NinjaTrader install.

Comment

Thank you. If my strategy will be coded to be used with one instrument - is it okay to run it on multiply instruments in stretegies tab? And is there any posibility to add a list of instruments to the strategies tab automatically? I mean not to enter them manually - choosing instrument and strategy.

Comment

Yes, you can add various instances of your single series strategy working on different instruments to the strategies tab.

Unfortunately you can't start a strategy on a list of instruments, however in our next version NinjaTrader 7 (currently in beta) applied strategies would be saved across session break so all you need to on next start up is to reenable them.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post sarafuenonly123  
                Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes